Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Sauce, Spinach and Carrots - Individual Meal
Frozen chicken tenders in a sweet honey mustard sauce, along with spinach and carrot sides for a dairy-free, healthy meal.Serving Size: 12.2 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 11
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 12.2oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 4 rating(s).
|Love the chicken and carrots but not ther spinach|
|Cathy N. (01/08/2020)|
|Delicious meal and just perfect for when I was looking for a lite dinner|
|Jeannette T. (08/13/2019)|