Plain Omelet, Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli - Individual Meal
Plain Microwave Omelet with Sweet Potatoes & BroccoliServing Size: 8.5 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, DAIRY.
Serving Size: 8.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||100|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 18 rating(s).
|I like this meal when I want a lighter fair at night.|
|John S. (03/01/2020)|
|OK for lunch - a bit light for dinner. I do prefer omelets with cheese or some sort of filling.|
|Tiiu R. (02/26/2020)|
|Loves your breakfast meals they are so good and they are really fast for him to fix.|
|Cindy L. (12/03/2019)|