Breaded Veal Patty, Diced Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon, & Mixed Greens - Individual Meal
Breaded Veal Patty, diced sweet potatoes with cinnamon, and mixed greens.
Potassium: 751 mg
Phosphorus: 232 mg
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 11oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||66|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 16 rating(s).
|I RATE IT A 4|
|Robert G. F. (06/30/2017)|
|I enjoyed the vegetables but thought the veal patty was tasteless, Also too much breading on the patty.|
|Yvonne G. (07/22/2016)|
|Good for a diabetic. We like the veal, the sweet potatoes and the greens.|
|Candace B. (01/29/2015)|