Beef Patty with Carrots and Brussels Sprouts - Individual Meal
Beef Patty, carrots and Brussels sprouts.
Serving Size: 8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||115|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 22 rating(s).
|Burger is good! Is nice to have two veggies sides!|
|Jeanne M. (01/19/2016)|
|Have. Not had the other meals as of this date.|
|Adeline k S. (06/09/2015)|
|Pretty good had to drain veggies|
|Astra G. (05/02/2015)|