Sweet and Sour Chicken with Zucchini & Onion Sauté - Individual Meal
Classic sweet and sour sauce over lean strips of chicken breast, accompanied by a veggie stir-fry with butter, lemon and spices.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 12oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- No need to puncture film.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 -5 minutes or until heated through
- Carefully remove film and serve.
Avg rating: based on 18 rating(s).
|Linda W. (04/04/2017)|
|Loved the chicken, but the veggies get boring. The meal was tasty though.|
|Shirley H. (01/31/2017)|
|Enjoy the zucchini saute.|
|Lorraine R. (04/27/2016)|