Cheese Omelet, Broccoli & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Cheddar cheese omelet, broccoli and Cinnamon apples. A hearty breakfast.
CONTAINS: EGG, DAIRY
Serving Size: 9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
Avg rating: based on 10 rating(s).
|This cheese omelet is consistently great.|
|Marvin R. (09/11/2017)|
|The cheese omelet, broccoli & cinnamon apples is one of my favorite breakfasts.|
|Kathryn R. (08/08/2017)|
|The cheese omelet and broccoli are good. I did not care for the cinnamon apples in any of the meals I have purchased.|
|Linda M. (08/08/2017)|