Plain Omelet, Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli - Individual Meal
Plain Omelet, Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, DAIRY.
Serving Size: 8.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||100|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
Avg rating: based on 5 rating(s).
|David C. (03/02/2017)|
|It seems like the omelette came out of a package rather than fresh eggs. But it was good, and the sweet potatoes are a nice touch.|
|Dale B. (11/12/2016)|
|omelet ok. potatoes were good, broccoli bland.|
|Linda S. (09/23/2016)|