Fried Egg Patties with Sweet Potatoes and Asparagus-Individual Meal
Fried Egg Patties with Sweet potatoes and Asparagus
CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 25 rating(s).
|Taste and variety excellent.|
|Jacqueline F. (09/16/2017)|
|Not as good as the omelette|
|Marvin R. (03/21/2017)|
|dgg tasteless, potatoes good. aaparagus ugh|
|Linda S. (09/23/2016)|