Chicken Patty with Rosemary Gravy, Cinnamon Apples & Spring Vegetables- Individual Meal
Chicken Patty with Rosemary Gravy, Cinnamon Apples & Spring Vegetables
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 10.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 10 rating(s).
|Very good with varied flavors. Would order again.|
|Catherine G. (10/17/2017)|
|Boring and bland...it looked good and smelled ok but tasted like water. Sadly disappointing.|
|Lora R. (02/21/2017)|
|Tasted ok ,|
|Linda S. (09/23/2016)|