Chipotle Meatloaf with Red Skin Potatoes & Green Beans with Onion & Peppers - Individual Meal
Chipotle Meatloaf with Red Skin Potatoes & Green Beans with Onion & Peppers
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 23 rating(s).
|I RATE IT A 4|
|Robert G. F. (06/30/2017)|
|Meatloaf is one of my favorite foods. And the chipotle meatloaf along with the red skin potatoes and green beans is a taste delight! I will order this again.|
|Dale B. (12/24/2016)|
|This was pretty good and I was glad to get some potatoes for a change. Needed to add Mrs Dash saltless spices to the string beans to give them more taste.|
|Terry W. (04/13/2016)|