Breakfast Scramble with Asparagus and Hash Browns - Individual Meal
A delicious egg white scramble with sausage, cheese and peppers along with asparagus and hash browns makes a filling meal.
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, MILK
Serving Size: 9.8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 3.5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 2 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 19 rating(s).
|Very good breakfast! Asparagus is a delicious addition.|
|Kathryn R. (08/08/2017)|
|Ordered several more and will continue to do so.|
|Marvin R. (03/10/2017)|
|Excellent, but vegetables cook much slower than the frittata|
|Celia W. (12/11/2015)|