Cheese Manicotti & Vegetable Alfredo, Four Season Vegetables & Broccoli- Individual Meal
Cheese Manicotti & Vegetable Alfredo, Four Season Veggies and Broccoli
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 10.1oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 23 rating(s).
|Cheesy moist and delicious!|
|Sandra P. (08/06/2017)|
|MARIE S. (04/01/2017)|
|sorry will not be ordering again did not like taste|
|Nancy V. (12/06/2016)|