Beef Meatballs & Alfredo Shell Pasta, with Corn & Green Beans -Individual Meal
Beef Meatballs & Alfredo Shell Pasta, Corn & Green Beans
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 12.9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 57 rating(s).
|My Dad isn't enjoying the meals. He says, "You have to be desperate." The family is keeping what we have for emergency purposes.|
|Sherwood H. S. (10/10/2017)|
|David A. (09/28/2017)|
|A very filling meal! The beef meatballs are firm and delicious and is well complimented by the alfredo shell pasta.|
|Steven C. (09/27/2017)|