Breaded Fish Wedge, Green Beans and Cauliflower - Individual Meal
Breaded Fish Wedge, Green Beans and Cauliflower
CONTAINS: FISH (ALASKA POLLOCK), WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 8.8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 29 rating(s).
|I like the breaded fish wedge. I make my own tartar sauce to go with the fish, and it finishes off this tasty meal.|
|Kathryn R. (08/08/2017)|
|good for a variety|
|Linda W. (04/04/2017)|
|Tasty fish meal|
|Elaine C. (02/10/2017)|