Breaded Fish & Coconut Curry Rice, Cinnamon Apples & Broccoli - Individual Meal
Breaded Alaska Pollock, a firm white fish, with a portion of creamy, mild Coconut Curry Rice. Served with Cinnamon Apples and Broccoli.
CONTAINS: FISH (ALASKA POLLOCK), WHEAT, SOY, EGG, MIL
Serving Size: 12.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||26|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
Avg rating: based on 8 rating(s).
|A wonderful light meal! The breaded fish is crispy and light, the coconut curry rice has a nice bite to it and the cinnamon apples / broccoli are delicious!|
|Steven C. (09/27/2017)|
|The fish was pretty good but also rather indefinable. The rest was very good.|
|Paul D. (05/17/2017)|
|MARIE S. (04/01/2017)|