BBQ Chicken Drummies, Brussels Sprouts, Black Beans & Corn - Individual Meal
Chicken drummettes in a sweet and slightly spicy BBQ sauce, along with Brussels Sprouts & Black Beans & Corn.Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 10
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 27 rating(s).
|Did't care for the BBQ Drumettes. The rest was excellent|
|John F. (11/12/2019)|
|Jeffrey S. (11/07/2019)|
|I like this meal. Drummies are boneless. Kind of different, but good. I would reorder.|
|Ronnah R. (08/14/2019)|