Chicken Chili with Beans with Cauliflower & Spring Vegetables - Individual Meal
Hearty chicken chili with beans and two side dishes.Serving Size: 16.3 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
Serving Size: 16.3oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Slit film over each compartment. Microwave on high for 7 minutes until heated.
- Carefully remove product and let stand 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 3 rating(s).
|A great combo for chili!|
|Steven C. (11/11/2019)|
|Don't like this much. Chili was rather soupy n spicy for me. Side dishes was ho hum.|
|Zariah B. (08/01/2019)|