Chipotle Meatloaf with Red Skin Potatoes & Green Beans with Onion & Peppers - Individual Meal
Chipotle Meatloaf with Red Skin Potatoes & Green Beans with Onion & PeppersServing Size: 10.4 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 11
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 43 rating(s).
|All the meatloaf meals are delicious|
|Linda U. (10/18/2019)|
|love it! it taste great.|
|Jocelyn H. (09/20/2019)|
|I loved this 1. Would buy again|
|Velma R. (07/05/2019)|