Homestyle Meatloaf with Red Skin Potatoes & Winter Blend Vegetables - Individual Meal
A slice of tender meatloaf in tomato sauce, along with two hearty sides.Serving Size: 10.85 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 11
Serving Size: 10.85oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Slit film over each compartment. Microwave on high for 7 minutes until heated.
- Carefully remove product and let stand 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 37 rating(s).
|Jeffrey S. (11/07/2019)|
|Pretty good. I liked the meatloaf & veggies. There wasn't enough sauce on the meat & the sauce was a little watery, but the flavor was quite good! Too much water in the taters & the veg, but I like the freshness of your veg & I'd rather drain a nicely cooked veggie than have it cooked dry & get tough.|
|Tori A. (11/01/2019)|
|I enjoyed the meal|
|Linda U. (10/18/2019)|