Beef Brisket, Sliced
Tender hand-trimmed brisket is smoked with hickory until perfectly tender, then a light baste of Kansas City Style BBQ sauce is added. This delicious frozen beef brisket is perfect for a summer dinner or a winter reminder of summer.Serving Size: 8 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 18
Serving Size: 4.9oz
Servings per container: Abt 3
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||340|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking time will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Do not remove or pierce plastic film. Place tray in microwave.
- Heat on high for 3½ to 4½ minutes. Film will expand and form a bubble during heating, then self vent and slowly relax over brisket.
- Remove from microwave and let rest for 2 minutes. Caution, contents are very hot!
- Place contents of package in a small saucepan.
- Heat slowly over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Beef is ready when heated thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and place brisket on a plate.
Avg rating: based on 29 rating(s).
|Fair not quite the good flavor make.|
|Joyce M. (03/24/2020)|
|This is very good! Very tender and tasty. There are actually three servings per order, and it was vey easy for me to divide them up into individual servings for myself. Definitely filling per meal.|
|Selina C. (03/16/2020)|
|Terrific - but hard to heat without the edges curling up and becoming a bit dry.|
|Tiiu R. (12/31/2019)|